Monday, August 9, 2010

Walking into the unknown



Ok so can life just be a little easier to figure out please? I am finding it so hard to keep up with mine lately and I would appreciate it if I could just be decisive and know what I want.

So I have about 5 months left in this amazing country, which of course makes me want to cry and makes me worried, nervous and stressed. How can I have been here for over half a year already? Time has done a Usain Bolt on me. I now feel so rushed, learn Danish better, make more friends, be more involved, do more BE more. But time is against me now, worrying me all the time.

On top of that worry I am trying to figure out what I really want to do, next year and in life. Hard decision to make when you are 17 years old and in a foreign country....

University in NZ or be broke and go overseas? Come back to Denmark for university? So many options, as they say the world is your oyster. But I don't like seafood so let's use another saying.....the world is at your fingertips.

Well lately Catherine and I have been enjoying taking photos around Fred with the amazing moment catcher 'Naomi', she takes the most beautiful pictures. Ponder these.





Dinner at the Sorensen's, miss my family and love you all SO much

Miss my Nanna as she flies far away to the US.

Sunflower

Smiley Laerke hehe


Haircut time
Smukke pige :)

Middelfart waterfront before Jazz Festival

Ice cream by the water

:)


Even our bikes are friends

School begins again on Wednesday after having been on holiday since May 19th, so that means my day in classes constantly trying to understand. It's a good thing, makes me better at this whole Danish business which would be nice. It would just make life a lot more simple.

If only life would slow down and take a breath.

"the world is falling out beneath me" as Brooke Fraser would say.

Life is good, life is great. I just wish I could freeze time and have the time to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment