Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Raindrops keep on fallin...




So I am being drowned here, in the Land of Den. It hasn't stopped raining in about 2 weeks and I am so sick of it. Coming home on your bike, whilst it is pouring, unable to hold an umbrella and it being so wet the rain penetrates the best of rain jackets - is not the funnest. But character building right? That's what I tell myself anyway.

Updating of my life is sort of overdue so her it is, photos style.

Danish Flags line the streets in Odense. Feels like home :)

My bedroom window, I have my own fairy lights and garden outside. Love it.

New shoes, how you make me happy as now the rain can't take my feet hostage.

Don't you love just looking up and taking in the view? It's unimaginable what is out there, scary and exciting.

C + L in Odense

Us and HC Andersen 'himself'

Fairytales <3

Matchstick girl, concentration on her face is priceless.

Flower festival, amazingly pretty!


~Sweet~

Or maybe they meant lollipop?

Asian kids.

Too big?

:)

That is all for today, I am so exhausted I must sleep a little before waking up and doing it all over again. I like it though, enjoying life right now. Content.

Don't ever take moments like this for granted as they might vanish before your happy eyes :)

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment