Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hug your dreams.

Have you hugged your dreams today? If not I would advise to do so as they are the things that drive us, make us work harder, keep us going. You may even achieve them one day :)

Oh and thanks Catherine for the title of this blog! I am so tired even naming this thing is hard.

So Im sitting here in my room, so tired I could fall asleep on my laptop, the TV still on with Danmarks næste top model booming. Its not that good to be truly honest but it makes me feel like I am achieving something as it is in Danish, my life is awesome.

I sit inside, nice and warm while outside is just chilln, quite literally its about minus 2 right now. Oh hey winter. I just wished it snowed already so it would at least be pretty and cold.

Just a random as update on nothing.

Our school gala is on Friday, similar to a leavers ball but not quite the taahdaah that Marsden does where mothers hold meetings about ribbon and girls pay their inheritance to look good for just one night. Well this is a bit more casual in my opinion, but we have to dance lancier. A ridiculous, made up mess which resembles drunk Swedish people trying to be German. Hilarious. Have lessons all week at school which is AWESOME when you half understand the instructor! Makes it super easy.

Anywho, signing off for bed. Small thing called school tomorrow argghhh

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment