Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sink your teeth in

I feel like I'm floating on the surface. I want to explore more, dig deeper - really experience this place. I won't be here again as a 'carefree' 17 (but very nearly 18) year old. I have to make the most of what little time is left here. I just can't get my head around going back. I live here now, Denmark is home, my mum and my brother are here, my school and friends too. I feel that going back to New Zealand is like taking a step back. I have grown so much here in the 7 months I have been away, I don't want to have to fit back into my old life, the old me.

I haven't been taking photos lately as I have begun to hate my camera. I want oh so badly an amazing professional camera which takes stunning photos. But with quality comes a price tag which a poor little exchange student can't afford sadly, but I will get my dream one day soon!

So I have a lack of photos from my recent life, which is a pity as I have been enjoying myself at school and with friends etc.

The other week my cutie friend Ann Katrine (AK) from my class came over to my house and we made macaroni and cheese which is something we both LOVE and miss! It used to be favourite dish, I would have it as my birthday dinner which to me sounds really sad now but at the time it was heaven.

Then on Thursday my other friend Elisabeth (dubbed cold meat, long story...) came over and we were just in the 'I'm fat and lazy mood' so we ordered pizza and had a small feast. We then were SO tired after having 4 classes at school that day that we just collapsed in front of the TV and watched a movie <3. It was so nice to just chill, elsker dig kold koed hehe

We had a class party on Friday which was so much fun, I love just hanging out with my class outside of school as it's easier to just be normal and not distracted or stressed.

Here is a pic I thought was super duper (phrase picked up from Andreas, Danish god of a host bro) cute.



I heard about the awful earthquake in Christchurch, NZ. My heart fell. My sister is there I thought, I just felt like crying at what could be. She sent me a message saying she is all okay, but shaken (mind the pun). I hope all of you there are pulling through this, I can't imagine what it would be like to witness a city fall as Christchurch did.



Thinking of you.

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment