Friday, December 17, 2010

This is it.

The days are vanishing, where did time go? Less than a month to go in Denmark. Puha...

So at the moment I am trying to fit in every last thing i can before I go home, I have made a calendar and everyday is full with plans of seeing people, traveling, packing, family time etc its INSANE.

Here are a few pics of what I've been up to lately. I'll try fill you in more when I am sitting down for more than 10 minutes :)

Top to Bottom:
My family 'Julefrokost', traditional Danish Christmas meal.
Let it snow!
Andreas and I in Odense, at HC Andersens Hus
Bremen, Germany Christmas decorations
Bremen, Germany Unhelig concert
Jacob Jensen Showroom Tour close to Skive, Northern Denmark
Copenhagen at Christmastime!
Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.














Argh am so behind on this blog thing now....am so so busy.

But a few more feet of snow have fallen, just in time for a white Christmas tomorrow.

God Jul!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment